Friday, December 24, 2004

Pardon me for not being present anymore, but I've been doing months long worth of soul seraching and decided it's time to come out of my cave and fart in your faces. Anyway, Stunfish, if you want the Sims I have them both, I can pass them to you when we meet for the movie. My mom seems objectional with regards to Stephen Chow's latest flick as she thinks it's just senseless. I dunno. I did enjoy Shaolin Soccer though.

I'll be going for the Cosplay this Sunday, though I won't really be stepping in... $12 entry fee seems quite a lot. I guess I'll just hop down there and get a good laugh from outside. Unless of course there are promising booths within...

While the vast majority of the world moves onto World of Warcraft, and a few loyal die-hard fans still play RO... I find myself crawling miserably back to Neverwinter Nights. The office environment I work in is horrible and it really deteoriates your mind if you stay inside for too long. I'm still looking for other faucets of mental stimulation and open to suggestions.

No comments: