Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Heyas, I promised to upload me finished comic on this blog but the upload takes to long and my pages are gonna hog up lots of space here. I'll probably upload it somewhere else and just add links to the respective pages.

Apparently we still have 7 more days of grace to touch up anything that needs to be. Aaron was right about several things, and working alone really sucks. I guess I had to learn things the hard way, but least I've got to experience now and ready to take on bigger stuff. Another thing is that, I had to change the story a bit because the boss-guy wants it to be a one-shot comic and not some kinda preview. I did so and only made the script worse. Currently the writing's really retro they say, like 70s comics where the narration describes out everything that happens on the panels and doesn't really work with my style of drawing. Big boss-guy wants to get me another writer and try to mop up my crap so that means I'll be leaving the dialogues and stuff to him. His name is Shah, don't really know him very well. So yeah Aaron was right. ~_~; I should have done a collab. But this was really a personal challenge to see what my own limits are.

Anyway WALLACE & GROMIT: CURSE OF THE WERE-RABBIT won the Oscars. Other nominations were Corpse Bride and Howl's Moving Castle!

1 comment:

DarthVid said...

Yay. Cant wait to take a look at it. I guess when you're wrking on this kind of 1-shot comic, the trick may be too keep it simple, but probably witty, that way ppl tend to remember it. Anyways, link it dawg, i wana see !..