Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Blog Anniversary

I'm curious to know if anyone still visits or post to this blog anymore, seeing how busy everyone else has gotten with their own lives and work. I believe this particular blog has been around since our polytechnic days, and I suppose it does deserve an anniversary of sorts. However, I'm not too sure when this was started though. Should we rename the blog to Circle of Doom or just leave it as it is? In anycase, kinda late I know, but here's some update of activities for this June.

CG OVERDRIVE
http://www.cgoverdrive.com/

SINGAPORE TOY AND COMIC CONVENTION
http://www.sgtoyandcomiccon.com/

We should really start investing in a Circle of Doom Scooby-Doo type hippy van and get Lewis to drive us around on weekends. And why's the blog all black and gold now? Feels so Guiness... What happy to the happy eye-gouging colors? And when are you girls ever free to meet up?? I don't know how you all look like, let alone sound like anymore!! Screw your boyfriends, Circle of Doom meetings above all!

3 comments:

stunfish~* said...

this blog started on 1st October, our very first post was "test".. lol

my last visit was abt a week ago. :P

DarthVid said...

Hell Yeah.

But don't worry boys and girls, we will have another annual COD-BBQ ( circle of doom bone breaking quest ) sometime soon, and will send invites to all.

..winter.star.. said...

Ahahaha.. I'm busy with studies! And work! OMG..
I don't have boyfriend!
I need fuel for my brain! Cakes! Chocolates! Desserts!

*Don't mind me.. I'm just a little cranky after a long late night of law lessons.. T_T